Friday, March 12, 2010

Lights. Camera. Action!

Matt Brue from Capture Studios just did a little behind the scenes footage for the short video he is shooting for SHBA's website.

I have to say that was not only painless (fear of cameras, especially video) but fun! I unfortunately do not know the jargon, but he shoots with what looks like a regular digital camera. Even in my (smallish) design studio I was able to forget he was shooting! I guess that's part of what makes his video work so natural and unstaged. Take a look at some of his work and see what I mean.

Some (neh, most) couples may think that videography is fairly low on the priority list, after all that's what Uncle Ted is for...he can stand in the back. Wrong.

I do not think there is a Bride in the world that wouldn't love to have a memory format like this of the big day. What Capture Studios does it art.

No comments:

Post a Comment