Thursday, April 1, 2010

Your Attention Please!

While the wedding season hasn't "officially" started, I am eagerly awaiting it for 2 reasons.
1. There are some amazing weddings and designs on the books that I can't wait to work on!
2. Being able to count my best friend as my best employee!
Summer Harsh Botanical Artistry is THRILLED to announce the addition of a new "botanical artist" to the team!
Aubre Ostenberg will be joining SHBA starting this Summer!

Aubre and I at the ISES Star Awards last weekend

Aubre and I have know each other for nearly 15 years. During these years we have shared many road trips, plane rides, apartments, clothes, work days, tears and laughs.

Nine years ago, she use to hang out with me while I worked at Stems and Vines. Anyone who knows her knows she can't sit still and one day S&V decided to pay her for all the sweeping and cleaning she was doing.

Aubre quickly fell into the role of designer and has become one of the best floral designers I know.

We spent the better part of 5 years working together AS the wedding department of what was once the "premiere wedding florist" of the Twin Cities. I am thrilled and excited to see what the future brings for SHBA!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Aubrey and Summer. You guys are going to knock the socks off of the Wedding world. Can't wait to see it all unfold. <3 to you both

    ReplyDelete