Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Inspires you?

Photo credit Studio Laguna

(A fun mix of texture I used for an event at Chambers)


There were only 2 things I was concerned about when considering the new format I have for meeting clients.

1. Is meeting them somewhere other than a "traditional" flower shop going to be a problem?
2. And what in the world is going to get my creative juices flowing again? (It's been a long winter...)

Problem solved! I found out this weekend, after may appointments "out and about", that the different surroundings was the rejuvenating shot in the arm that I needed! I was calling to mind the fun rare flowers that had recently been replaced with roses and calla lilies in my mind. My favorite was sitting in a coffee shop trying to come up with the perfect chocolate brown accent to the bride's coral and ivory color scheme. COFFEE BUSH! (I've remembered since that it's actually called smoke bush but the end result is the same right?) Best yet, being in the reception venue has been wonderful! After all, how could you not be inspired while sitting at a place like Christo's Union Depot?

So now I'm excited! Bring on the consults and lets plan something spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment