Monday, January 11, 2010

1 YEAR!!!!

Well, I made it one year! January 1st marked my 1 year anniversary in business. In some ways it was way easier (maybe just less scarry) than I had expected and is some ways it was much harder (not a fan of 18 hour work days!). Either way, I had a blast and am still blasting!

2010 looks to be a busy and beautiful year. I have already met with many brides that are having fun cool weddings that I am honored to be a part of.

I do have to say that my #1 business "resouloution" is to keep up with photos and blogging. (Soo not my strong point) I am ashamed to see only 20 post last year! And photo's, another problem... unfortunately, remembering the camera on the check list has been missed! I am in the process of collecting professional photo's of 2009's weddings and will post ASAP.


Remember, you can also keep up to date with the going on's of SHBA on Facebook!


In closing I will leave you with a few pics from one of my last events in 2009.













No comments:

Post a Comment