Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Anniversary Party

My Girls, My Team
Last Friday I had the honor and privilege to celebrate with my closest friends, family and industry peeps! I have said it many times, but every time it rings true, I could not have done it with out them! Many many thanks!

The party was made complete with rentals from Midway Party Rental, photography by Studio Laguna, tasty treats by Muddy Paw's Cheesecake and amazing help from Hire a Host.


Hire a Host

Bartender from Hire a Host

Tables and Linens by Midway Party Rental

Muddy Paw's Cheesecake


Centerpieces of Cymbidium Orchids, fur collar and a vintage pin.


The Design Studio

Agapanthus

I am excited to be starting a new year with new events, new clients and old. There are many great things in the works for SHBA and I will keep you posted! Also check out SHBA on Facebook for current updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment