Thursday, February 4, 2010

CRAVE Minneapolis/St Paul: The Urban Girl's Manifesto



I am very excited to be a part of a new book CRAVE Minneapolis/St Paul: The Urban Girl's Manifesto! The book is due to hit shelves this Spring. It features local women owned businesses and "informatively connects urban gals to the sassiest, gutsiest most inspiring people they need to know in Minneapolis and St Paul"



Summer Harsh Botanical Artistry will be featured for what I do, provide floral decor' for weddings, events and private dinner party's. This last one is new on the list, as far as promoting it...but I've found that some of my favorite pieces have been done for private homes. I will come to your home and coordinate with your decor', theme of the event, place settings and even use your own vases or vessels. The result has been powerful statement pieces that pull together your home in a completely customized way. Here are some examples.






Call me for your next dinner party! And definitely check out CRAVE! They are also on Facebook, take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment